Author of Manifestation Miracle
Do you want to unlock your inner power to manifest the life you’ve been dreaming of? Don’t forget to check out the Manifestation Miracle program…
17 Powerful Quotes About Happiness
The idea of being happy might sound simple but even the best of us still struggle sometimes. Here are 17 powerful quotes about happiness, hopefully, these will help you.
Because I believe, sometimes, all we need is a reminder of what happiness really means. Through life’s ups and downs, we tend to forget that happiness is a choice. Just as everything in life is a choice.
You do have a choice to be happy and I want to empower you to make that choice every single day of your life. I know it can be really hard at times but at least try to. I hope these can bring you hope and make you smile.
1. “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss
2. “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. “Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.”
― Abraham Lincoln
4. “Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.”
― Marthe Troly-Curtin
5. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
6. “There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons.”
― Stephen Chbosky
7. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.”
― Dalai Lama XIV
8. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters.”
― Audrey Hepburn
9. “Happiness is a warm puppy.”
― Charles M. Schulz
10. “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
― Marcel Proust
11. “Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.”
― Ayn Rand
12. “Happiness is holding someone in your arms and knowing you hold the whole world.”
― Orhan Pamuk
13. “I must learn to be content with being happier than I deserve.”
― Jane Austen
14. “Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals.
If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more.”
― Roy T. Bennett
15. “Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.”
― Steve Maraboli
16. “I’d far rather be happy than right any day.”
― Douglas Adams
17. “Take responsibility of your own happiness, never put it in other people’s hands.”
― Roy T. Bennett
There! I hope you enjoyed these powerful quotes about happiness, share this with people you care about!
By the way, there’s one more thing I wanted to share with you…
It’s a secret I stumbled upon not too long ago.
By making a simple change in my thinking, I was able to instantly re-wire my beliefs…
… get a sense of achievement in everything I do…
… and practically force the Universe to give me what I want.
Check it out this video now: