Noted poet, writer, and visual artist Khalil Gibran produced a number of beautiful works throughout his lifetime. Today, I want to share with you beautiful quotes from this one of a kind artist.
I’ve been inspired by these quotes and I hope they can be inspiring to you as well.
1. “To be able to look back upon one’s life in satisfaction, is to live twice.” – Khalil Gibran
Live a full life. Live a life that you are proud of – a happy life that you can look back on fondly. Follow your dreams. Do not let your fears hold you back. Regret is the last thing you want to contend with.
2. “Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.” – Khalil Gibran
We all have scars. Those who are on the top, those who have succeeded, most likely did not get there via the easy route. They’ve likely had their share of failures and heartaches. So, don’t worry if you’ve failed. Just pick yourself back up and don’t be ashamed of your scars. They make you who you are.
3. “There are those who give with joy, and that joy is their reward.” – Khalil Gibran
There are people who make the world a better place simply by existing. These are people who share their happiness with those who surround them. Give joy to the world and you shall receive joy back – a hundred times over.
4. “Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.” – Khalil Gibran
Change can be painful, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. It’s just a sign that you are growing and changing. What’s important is that you learn from change.
5. “If your heart is a volcano, how shall you expect flowers to bloom?” – Khalil Gibran
You cannot expect extraordinary results if you do not lay down a good foundation. Peace and happiness start from within.
6. “Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother.” – Khalil Gibran
Try changing the way you look at things. It can be so easy to get lost in negativity and forget to see that there are still a lot of good things around you.
7. “We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them.” – Khalil Gibran
The things that happen to us are results of all the choices we make – both big and small.
8. “When love beckons to you, follow him, Though his ways are hard and steep. And when his wings enfold you yield to him, Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.” – Khalil Gibran
One of my favourite things about Gibran was the way he wrote about Love. He always found the balance between giving into love and remaining an individual.
I hope you found these quotes as inspiring as I found them.
Now, there’s one more thing I’d like to share with you…
It will exponentially accelerate your results and make the whole process of ‘life’ more effortless and enjoyable for you…
It’s a little-known mind-boosting method that allowed me to get everything I wanted without having to waste my precious time and energy.
Watch the video below to learn more: